Our team includes specialists in both Maritime law and Law of the Sea and has worked with MPs on drafting legislation relating to these sectors.
On the other hand we offer also expertise in maritime law, freight, transport and insurance to Shipping liners, Ship owners, NVOCC and full service Freight Forwarders (By sea, air and inland haulage) and Logistic Companies. The array of services we render could vary and are not limited to:
- Ownership, registration and related sale/purchase agreements of all kind of ships, container carriers, feeder vessels and leisure boats etc..
- Charter Party disputes.
- Ships' personnel contentious and non-contentious legal matters.
- Contentious work with respect to damages to goods, wrecks, oil spills, collisions and accidents at sea.
- Arrest proceedings.
- Marine Insurance, contentious and non-contentious work with P&I Clubs.
- Establishing and licensing of Freight Forwarders, NVOCC, Logistics companies as well as travel agencies and registering them with relevant authorities and more importantly handling the contentious and non-contentious part along with their national and international counterparts and Principles.
- Preparing and drafting of all legal documents and agreements with respect to Bids and Tenders related to Ports' Management and Operation.
- Contentious and non-contentious work with respect to Airliners, Aircrafts' owners and Carriers.
- Contentious and non-contentious work for Air Travel Agencies and all what is related to their compliance with national and international rules and regulations.